Book with us
Experience exclusive facilities in the middle of the wilderness
At the gate to Reisa National Park is Reisastua. Idyllically located by one of Norway’s best salmon rivers!
A little outside Tromsø and right in front of Lyngen.
We have an airport right nearby called Sørkjosen Airport.
Reisa National Park has a unique flora and fauna. among Norway’s 230 mountain plants, you will find a total of 193 here! 140 bird species have been observed in the area, with e.g. mountain vulture, golden eagle, hawk owl, kestrel and peregrine falcon. Wildlife includes wolverine, lynx and arctic fox. Roaming animals of brown bears and wolves can be found in the national park.
In this scenario, Reisastua offers unique experiences in summer and winter!
- Free wifi that covers the entire Lodge (100mBit fiber)
- Most of the suites have a view of the beautiful Reisaelva. Some have mountain views.
- The suites are on 2 floors and 2 have their own entrances.
- All our guests can use our large jacuzzi for a small fee.
- We tailor so that everyone gets their wishes fulfilled. With us, you can cook the food yourself, or we provide our chefs. Ask for a quote.
- All suites have a TV with Apple TV installed and ready for use.
- Most suites have their own refrigerators.
- We only have double beds in our suites. Extra beds can be inserted if required.
Reisastua is built in a cozy classic style with a restaurant, bar, fireplace lounge, TV room, meeting room and modern large suites with private bathrooms. There are double beds in all bedrooms. We have a large roof terrace with a jacuzzi (massage bath).
Reisa National Park
Experience the last untouched wilderness in Europe Reisa National Park is 803 km² in size and consists of canyons, salmon rivers, stream valleys, wetlands and mountain plateaus. The Reisaelva, the waterfalls, boat tourism, and good conditions for hunting and fishing are some of what the national park has to offer. Experience exclusive facilities in the middle of the wilderness. At the gate of Reisa National Park is Reisastua Lodge…
The local surroundings
Reisastua is located on the banks of the beautiful Reisa River, close to the famous Reisa National Park. The location is perfect for nature-based activities for everyone and we offer a great variety. A short walk away you will find Sarafossen with its spectacular gorge. Sarafossen is a powerful sight and one of the highest waterfalls in Nordreisa.
Tronsanes Camping is located in the scenic Reisadalen, approx. 4 miles from Storslett in Nordreisa Municipality. We have year-round pitches for caravans and tent tents, and also welcome guests for shorter stays. We have an apartment that we rent out, contact us for information/booking.
The campsite is close to the snowmobile trail that goes to Oksfjord, Gapperus, Kåfjord, Kautokeino etc. In the summer there is also the possibility of fishing in the famous Reisaelva.