Exclusive lodge in Reisa valley
Experience exclusive facilities in the middle of the wilderness
Reisa National Park has a unique plant and wildlife. among Norway’s 230 mountain plants, you will find 193 here! 140 bird species have been observed in the area, with i.a. mountain warbler, golden eagle, hawk, kestrel and peregrine falcon. Wildlife includes wolverines, lynxes and foxes. Wandering animals of brown bears and wolves can be found in the national park.
In this scenario, Reisastua offers unique experiences in summer and winter!
- Free wifi (100mBit fiber)
- Most suites with river viuw. Some have mountain views.
- Suites with king size beds.
- All our guests can rent our large jacuzzi with river viuw.
- All suites have TV.
- Most suites have their own refrigerators.
- Extra beds can be added if required.
– Bivfrost Bar
Tronsanes Camping is located in Reisadalen, approx. 40 km from Storslett in Nordreisa. We have year-round places for caravans and nail tents, and also receive guests for shorter stays. We have an apartment that we rent out, contact for information / booking.
The campsite is close to the snowmobile trail that goes to Oksfjord